All about Ryan Gosling.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RYAN QUOTE FROM VARIETY ABOUT THE OSCAR NOMINATION
"I'm very surprised," said "Half Nelson's" Ryan Gosling. "I was convinced that it wasn't gonna happen, and I knew that my manager was up watching TV, so I called her to try and make her feel better, and before I could say, 'I told you not to be disappointed,' she said, 'What do you mean, they haven't announced it yet.'"Then I heard this huge squeal and car crash out my window. I went to have a look and saw that a cop on a bike had been hit and thrown into the middle of the intersection. Before (the nomination) settled in, I had to watch this poor guy get put into an ambulance."It was on the news a little later and he only broke an arm, so it turned out to be a good day for both of us, but the polar extreme of that moment for him and I left me speechless for a little while."


Source: Variety

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home